Tuesday, November 06, 2007

usb 3.0 emotion speed transfer review

ok, about me at the moment:-
-in Gwalior
-thus, bored to the point of pulling my nails out with pliers just to entertain myself

let's get on with my strange views again,
now, it so happens that when ya like someone, you think "if only she/he....(actually let's use 'she', i don't like obliques)....knew how much i like her"

how does that work? and why should it work? I'd think that if she knew exactly how much she liked me, and this information was transferred from my brain to hers through a high bandwidth cable, with no loss in translation...where there have to be no words woven to get the emotions across...she'd like me back, coz now she'd know exactly the extent of my interest in her...and should that make make me 'irresistible' and 'un-rejectable'? think of it with a perverse empathy...if some strange girl who i don't give two shits about and am not the least bit interested in comes and 'opens her heart' to me and lets me know how she adores me (please, this is a hypothesis, so try to imagine :-P) and how she can't sleep thinking about me...and stalks me on facebook...and collects pictures of me from people's phones...and other creepy things...would all this actually make me stop thinking about other people and fixate me on her? absolutely not!! I'd probably get creeped out and somehow reject her and eventually brag to my friends about 'how this random chick was crazy about me' (that's how the sick male mind actually works) i dunno what would the girl's position be, probably embarrassed...whatever. ('whatever' is all i can come up with when trying to think of the girl's position, proving that my theory about 'hardwire feelings transfer' wouldn't work, sometimes words do come close to the hypothetical transfer)

so...should a person keep hoping that someday the girl "will understand how i feel"???

how much ever you like a person you still...can't...change...their...mind.

let's keep hanging on for some lame miracles though i guess :-P

Optimism!!!

btw i was listening to this song 'illegal' by shakira, now, is the line "you said you would love me until you die, and as far as i know you're still alive" just sappy, or is it also mildly 'humorously sarcastic' :-P ? *snicker snicker* heehee



----------------
Now playing: Radiohead - Paranoid Android
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not all girls end up being like you heartless guys u know! :-P

you should tell her or at least try and get closer to her if she doesn't know you that well already..also, getting closer to her will help her realize what a great guy u are and she'll probably fall for u anyway, so maybe you wont end up having to do all the dirty work after all! :)

Angad Singh said...

heehee, this aint the movies lemon :) things never work out...