Thursday, March 29, 2007

depression...entertainment!!!!

I've been feeling kinda down lately, the aura is like dry dry bland bland, only thing keeping me like my usual jolly self is bash.org :-) oh how i love that site!! IRC itself isn't as much fun as this site though....Im a kinda misfit there i'd say...I like the new 'our song' sony ericsson ad. Shit bbc world looks so beautiful on my old tv screen, im sure it's an hd convert. I really don't know what is bringing me down so much...But anyway, most probably it's because life feels so stagnant when you're in college, the lives of the partygoers seems so lucrative and attractive.But, actually going to a club or party can be such torture...There is just so much you have to be, and so much you have to live up to....If you know what i mean. (you prolly stands for me here, coz nobody reads this blog except me methinks, i just like venting it here) i feel like traveling the world for a year, getting away from everyone i know, every bloody person...Just me and my iPod....Where i can totally forget every person i like, every person im getting sick of...And the people i should probably get over (quite a few, im NOT Talking about silly crushes,only) ah.....Depression, and there is nobody who can pull me out of it, i don't like talking to people about it..Just blogging. It's so personal-ish, yet blogging about it feels good. Every day seems like a conspiracy. There is a disconnection setting in. And for some reason, and this is unexplainable, i feel more geeky than ever...But there is a bright side to this (the disconnection)...I can get household work done.Kinda, not that i enjoy this brightness.

ok, this is a two day post, the text in the last paragraph was yesterday, today, im feeling better, Geekier!!! and entertained :-) coz me, anleey, rushil and prateek had a gala time playing a 4 player 'worms world party' game...man this game is awesome!!! exploding flying sheep, exploding old women, suicide bombing, punching people off cliffs into water....team based gameplay....homing exploding pigeons. Yeah!!! ok im off.gotta catch the preview show of 'last king of scotland'!!! hope they don't run out of tickets...

btw i typed this whole blog entry on my cellphone, coz sahil was using my comp..... a new height of geekiness!!!

2 comments:

lemon said...

excuse me..i think i count as atleast one person who reads ur blog..!

and being geeky..even to the point of extreme geekiness isn't neccesarily a bad thing..! think about it... :)

lemon said...

me..? a poet..! please..that was something i wrote on a whim and believe me u have absolutely no reason to feel intimidated by me..that was like the first poem i've ever written..and most of it is crappy...if u wanna see how intimidated i am by all u other bloggers out there..read this...
http://withnowheretogo.blogspot.com/2007/02/questions.html